[PyQt] pyqtdeployed app crashes on launch

Dave Gradwell davegradwell at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 15:56:10 BST 2014

Ah, you are right, it looks like _fix_up_module was perhaps added in Python 3.4.1.
https://bitbucket.org/anthony_tuininga/cx_freeze/issue/81/python-34-venv-importlib-attributeerror
http://hg.python.org/cpython/rev/7d20e30bd540

I tried checking everything in pyqtdeploy -> standard library tab -> importlib section ... but I got the same error.

I think I will try Python 3.4.0, or perhaps the latest 3.3.

Thanks for the message though - it pointed me in the right direction.

Best, Dave.