[PyQt] PyQt5 Sip Building

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:23:52 BST 2014

It looks like moc didn't process QWinWidget and generate a QMetaObject for
that class.
I never saw SIP do this, but when I am building a regular C++ app, that
usually means
that I just added a Q_OBJECT to a class, ran "make" but forgot to re-run
qmake before that.
re-running qmake causes the problem to go away.