[PyQt] ANN: pyqtdeploy v0.5 Released

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Thu Jul 24 18:19:07 BST 2014

pyqtdeploy v0.5 has been released. The main focus of this release has
been to make it easy to deploy applications to iOS and Android. I have
had PyQt4 and PyQt5, Python2 and Python3 applications running on the
respective emulators - I confess I haven't attempted a real device yet
but I don't anticipate that being a problem.

You are probably best to use current SIP and PyQt snapshots -
particularly for Android.

I plan a v0.6 that will have additional support for extension modules.
After that it will be v1.0.

As ever - feedback welcome.