[PyQt] qpushbutton SIGNAL not working

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Thu Jun 12 18:15:33 BST 2014

On 12/06/14 10:14, singhai.nish wrote:
> I am trying a pushbutton exit and it does not close. Under what circumstance
> does this happen. Any clue.
>
> What can be a problem with this code. Exit ( or any other button ) does not
> work. I have tried it so many times.
>
> testButton.py <http://python.6.x6.nabble.com/file/n5060338/testButton.py>

The pyqt parts of the code work fine for me if I comment out all the
maya stuff and run it as a stand-alone window:

     def main():
         app = QApplication(sys.argv)
         dialog = cameraMultiImport()
         dialog.show()
         app.exec_()

Obviously, the above code is not any kind of solution to your problem,
but it does seem to show that there may be an issue with how the
event-loop is being managed. However, since I know nothing about maya, I
can't really comment any further on that.

--
Regards
Baz Walter