[PyQt] pyqt 4.11 compile error (vs 4.10.4) seems a bug?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 17 11:28:12 BST 2014

Hi,

QGIS is a qt application, using pyqt for addition functionality (see
qgis.org).

Since two days (I think update in Debian (I'm on testing)) I have Pyqt
4.11. Before it was 4.10.4

If I compile the console_settings.ui file attached to this bug report:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10610

to me it looks like the generated python is wrong.

for given tableWidget 4.10.4 generated:
         self.tableWidget.setGridStyle(QtCore.Qt.SolidLine)
         self.tableWidget.setRowCount(0)
         self.tableWidget.setObjectName(_fromUtf8("tableWidget"))
         self.tableWidget.setColumnCount(2)
Which is ok: two columns.

But 4.11 generates:
         self.tableWidget.setGridStyle(QtCore.Qt.SolidLine)
         self.tableWidget.setRowCount(0)
         self.tableWidget.setObjectName(_fromUtf8("tableWidget"))
         self.tableWidget.setRowCount(0)
Which (I think) is wrong.
No columncount anymore, and two(!) times the same line
self.tableWidget.setRowCount(0)

Can this be a bug? Or is it a problem in the ui file (as said, attached
on the qgis issue)

Thanks for any information you can give us.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde