[PyQt] Problem compiling PyQt5

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Thu Mar 27 19:11:06 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the current snapshot of PyQt5
(PyQt-gpl-5.2.2-snapshot-d8a05545da5d) on Windows 8. My version of python
is 3.4 32 bits.

The configuration goes well until it stops complaining that "qmake failed
to create a makefile from QtCore\QtCore.pro.

Going into the QtCore folder and running qmake on QtCore,pro fails because
it cannot find the file qpycore_post_init.cpp. Looking at the configuration
file configure.py I notice that qpycore_post_init.cpp should be created
from qpy\QtCore\qpycore_post_init.cpp.in, but somehow it isn't.

Any clue about this?
Thanks
Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain