[PyQt] PyQtDeploy: Can't seem to create a deplopyable package.

Christoff Kok christoff.kok at ex-mente.co.za
Wed May 21 14:33:13 BST 2014

Hi,

As per instructions on
http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/pyqtdeploy/tutorial.html#creating-a-pyqtdeploy-project,
I tried to run qmake but received the following errors:

D:\xxx\build>qmake
WARNING: Failure to find: resources\stdlib.qrc
WARNING: Failure to find: frozen_bootstrap.h
WARNING: Failure to find: frozen_main.h
WARNING: Failure to find: pyqtdeploy_version.h
WARNING: Failure to find: resources\stdlib.qrc
WARNING: Failure to find: frozen_bootstrap.h
WARNING: Failure to find: frozen_main.h
WARNING: Failure to find: pyqtdeploy_version.h
C:\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.1.1\qtbase\bin\rcc.exe: File does not
exist 'resources\stdlib.qrc'
C:\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.1.1\qtbase\bin\rcc.exe: File does not
exist 'resources\stdlib.qrc'

I have no idea where these files should be found. I see that in the .pro
file generated that it points to an include folder, this folder does not
contain those files. Please help,

Krind Regards,
--
Christoff Kok