[PyQt] pyqt5qmlplugin

Marcus Ottosson konstruktion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:37:15 GMT 2014

Thanks, Phil.

I hadn’t used the QML2_IMPORT_PATH, will give it a go next time. May I
suggest including this in a complete example? Perhaps as a shell/bat
script. Alternatively, re-phrasing of the “Note” here
<http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/qml.html#writing-python-plugins-for-qmlscene>
might help avoid future issues.

Best,
Marcus