[PyQt] Where is QStringList?

Chris Kaynor ckaynor at zindagigames.com
Wed Nov 26 19:05:18 GMT 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Marcus Ottosson <konstruktion at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Oh god, looks like I replied just to a single participant. Here's what I
> posted yesterday.
>
> > (bleh, seems like your mail client messed this up...)
>
> Sorry about that. Could you post a screengrab of what it looks like?
> Haven't had this issue before, here it looks ok. (I'm on Gmail)

It looks like you used HTML formatting, and this is a text-based list (it
is linked to usenet as well as e-mail). I also use Gmail, however avoid
most formatting.

Note that you can see what anybody not using a HTML-capable reader will see
via Gmail by clicking the arrow at the top-right of any message, then "Show
Original".

If you open that, you'll see that the text section has the def on the same
line as the decorator.

Chris