[PyQt] PyQt install fails on AppVeyor CI since latest update

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Aug 16 01:26:33 BST 2015

* Florian Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org> [2015-08-16 02:08:47 +0200]:
> * Florian Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org> [2015-08-16 00:01:24 +0200]:
> > I use AppVeyor[1] to test my software automatically - however, since
> > their last update[2], I can't import PyQt5/sip anymore after
> > installing.
>
> So it seems there's now a (broken...) PyQt in C:\Miniconda3-x64.

Okay, that was actually there because of the first run of the PyQt
installer by me, not on the AppVeyor image - so I see some issues with
the installer:

- It picks up a 64-bit Python by default even though I'm installing a
  32bit PyQt
- It favours a 3rd-party Python over C:\PythonXY
- I can't customize the path with a silent install using /D=...

Florian