[PyQt] pyqtdeploy Support for pyjnius on Android

Sébastien RAMAGE sramage at poifindus.com
Mon Aug 17 13:46:55 BST 2015

I tried and I get the following error when I try to use autoclass function.

DisplayMetrics = autoclass('android.util.DisplayMetrics')

=> error
parent module "" not loaded, cannot perform relative import

This is probably because of the _jnius rewrite but since I can't get a
full traceback I'm not sure where the problem is.

Is there a way to redirect stderr (for traceback) and stdout (for print)
to QtCreator debugger ?

*Seb**

*