[PyQt] pyqtdeploy Support for pyjnius on Android

Sébastien RAMAGE sramage at poifindus.com
Tue Aug 18 13:12:24 BST 2015

Maybe the problem is related to cython.
I tried a simple cython module, see attached hello.pyx, it works on
Linux using the attached setup
but when deployed using pyqtdeploy, the app crash on startup

to compile the module on linux, just do : python3 setup_hello.py
build_ext --inplace

Another question, what is the QT column for in "Other Extension Modules"
tab ? I put androidextras just like you do but I don't know why...

Seb

*
*