[PyQt] license question

Sampsa Riikonen sampsa.riikonen at iki.fi
Tue Dec 22 09:26:45 GMT 2015

Hello,

I have a PyQt commercial license.

However, I have developed my software with the GPL version of the
libraries, i.e. in linux they depend on the "standard" .deb packages
fetched with "apt-get" and in windows, again with the "standard"
..-gpl-..exe packages.

Now, in order to distribute my commercial app, do I have to reinstall
all my libraries and use the "My Account => Downloads" version of the
libraries?  I'd rather not do that (I'm lazy).

Regard,

Sampsa

P. S. the answer to this stupid(?) question, is most likely "no, you
dont have to reinstall".  Just wanted to be sure.