[PyQt] pyqtdeploy : enable Additional modules

MOHAMED BLACK bl3a3ck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:50:31 GMT 2015

Hi Phil

finally i was able to deploy my app with sqlite support

but found some issue with pyqtdeploy "Standard Library" page
the sqlite module require :
DEFINES==>MODULE_NAME="sqlite3"
INCLUDEPATH==>C:\sysroot-win-32\src\sqlite-3.8.3.1
LIBS==>-LC:/sysroot-win-32/lib -lsqlite3

but after i insert them in the "Standard Library"
and build the project the .pro file doesn't have the entered value correctly

i attached the .pdy and the generated .pro with some comments
i know i can use "qmake" page to insert them directly and it worked
but i thought it's better to tell about my experience

thanks for the great pyqtdeploy app

win xp sp3
vs2010 sp1
python 3.4.2
qt 5.4
latest snapshot pyqtdeploy rev/3ac711cc42a1