[PyQt] QAbstractListModel & QMl ListView: Invisible Items

Jonas Schürmann jonasschuermann at aol.de
Mon Feb 23 20:17:17 GMT 2015

Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately I forgot to tell my current setup in my last email.
I am running Arch Linux, Python 3.4.2, Qt/PyQt 5.4.

I just installed Ubuntu on a virtual machine to test the code on a clean
system and I am running into the exact same issue. The versions are here
Python 3.4.2, Qt/PyQt 5.3

I always installed the packages from the official repositories, on my Arch box
and on Ubuntu.

Do you run different versions of Python/Qt?

Cheers,
Jonas