[PyQt] Missing update after model change

Fabian Sturm f at rtfs.org
Tue Jan 27 10:55:19 GMT 2015

Hello Pavel,

thanks for your answer but that is not my problem. I actually should
have reduced the example even more. I can run the qml file alone
wihout any python code and it will show the update problem if I try to
switch the tabs.
   e.g. qmlscene app.qml
You only need to remove any reference to Model from the app.qml file.

Any more ideas what is going on?

Thanks Fabian