[PyQt] pyqtdeploy: library not found for -lQtCore

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Sat May 2 08:20:23 BST 2015

I can see the command line OK but I’m not aware of any static libs in the homebrew build of qt. I assume this means that pyqtdeploy is going to pack everything, even the qt code into one exe inside the bundle? And is it even possible to build static qt libraries along with the dynamic lib versions that will load from python source code in development?