[PyQt] QAbstractListModel & QMl ListView: Invisible/missing Items

Craig Matsuura cmatsuura at vivint.com
Sat May 30 08:28:09 BST 2015

Not sure if this has been addressed, but I see something very similar on PyQt-gpl-5.4.1, Python 3.4, Qt 5.4.1.

I am on ubuntu 14.04, using the test apps attached originally by Jonas Schürmann (posted on Feb 16. 2015)

We have a similar problem with a qml app we have and I was wondering if anyone has found a solution? In our case it appears the models data objects are being cleaned up (lost).

Thanks,

Craig