[PyQt] annoying warning output when QWebView load QNetworkRequest

张锦杰 zhangjinjie at yimian.com.cn
Mon Nov 2 10:09:37 GMT 2015

When I use QWebView instance to load customized QNetworkRequest instance, the console outputs lots of annoying warning like that: 'QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)'. All just look like running normally, but I don't know why it prints that. I think this will be a problem.

I feedback this problem to Qt https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49174#add-comment <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49174#add-comment>, and they say it seems to be PyQt’ s problem.

Moreover, I find that QWebView doesn’t successfully load all pictures which url requires, it will show question images on some pictures. I don’t know why.

my machine environment: ubuntu 15.04, Python2.7, PyQt-gpl-5.5.1, Qt-opensource-linux-x64-5.5.1

attachment is my test example python file.