[PyQt] pyqtdeploy and libintl on Ubuntu.

John Hackett john.hackett at icon-is.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 18:37:47 GMT 2015

thanks again. That worked - running "make" outside of the `pyqtdeploy" GUI and after making this change allowed the build to complete. Now I have another issue but I think it's to do with an external module needing to be put in place correctly. I'll look at that later.

Again, thanks Phil.

--
Regards,

John Hackett
Icon Information Systems
74 Gibsons Hill, Norbury, London, SW16 3JS
t: 020 8764 2663
f: 020 8711 3370
m: 07801-231118
e: john.hackett at icon-is.co.uk