[PyQt] pyqtdelpoy and .so files

Robert Kent rob at gulon.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 09:30:00 BST 2015

Hi All,

Just wondering if its possible to add python modules that have been generated from C/C++ into a pyqtdeplot project. For example, I would like to include numpy in my project and its contains a number of .so files (numpy.core.multiarray for example) that can be directly imported like pure python modules. I’ve tried including this through via the ‘Other Packages’ tab in the pyqtdeploy guy and, whilst it ends up in the resource file, it seems unimportable. Is this possible and if so: how?

Cheers, Rob