[PyQt] pyqtdeploy and SSL

Robert Kent rob at gulon.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 17:04:21 BST 2015

Hi All,

Is there a knack to building a pyqtdeplot app with SSL support on Mac OS X? I’m imagining I’ve got my config wrong somewhere, but when I try and build my application (the ‘make’ step) it complains about not being able to find the openssl headers (rsa.h, evp.h etc.). Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but I thought it should build against the system version? If I manually add an ‘INCLUDEPATH’ entry to point to ‘/usr/include/openssl’ I get issues with unimplemented macros (__OSX_AVAILABLE_BUT_DEPRECATED).

Any suggestions greatly appreciated as always,

Rob