[PyQt] PyQt - How to change the default size of MDI Window in MDIImageViewer?

Simon Harwood shando69 at live.com.au
Sat Apr 2 05:08:10 BST 2016

Hi All,
I'm trying to implement the MDIImageViewer from here: https://github.com/tpgit/MDIImageViewer
I have managed to make the majority of changes I needed, but have one thing that I just can't work out. I am loading a png image that is 1024x1024 pixels into the viewer and it is giving me an automatic zoom ratio (from the fitInView call) of 46% and a frame size of 476x476 pixels.
I know I can manually resize the view, but I was wondering if there would be an easy way to set the frame size to be 512x512 automatically (all my images will be multiples of 512 in size)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Shando