[PyQt] Where is QScintilla & PyQt5?

Scener Spanish spscener84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:37:36 BST 2016

My first attempt has been download and extract this qscintilla sources
<https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Downloads/QScintilla2/QScintilla_gpl-2.9.2.dev1603251547.zip>
and
then:

- qmake qscintilla.pro
- nmake

That has generated qscintilla2.dll... which is not enough for python...
then I've seen there is a python folder with a configure.py, so I've
activated my python3.4 venv with pyqt5 and i've just done:

- python configure.py , but this is saying Error: Unable to import
PyQt4.QtCore. Make sure PyQt4 is installed.

So I'm stuck at this step... hopefully somebody will explain me how to use
QScintilla with pyqt5

Thx