[PyQt] Experimental PyQt5 v5.6 Wheels Available

aloproti atrepaul at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 09:48:04 BST 2016

Hello,

>> 1. Stick with the current approach, unable to use PyPi, large download,
>> simple install once downloaded, supports non-default Qt locations.
>>
>> 2. Don't bundle Qt, can use PyPi, small download, simple install, Qt must
>> be installed in its default location.

We use a central location for PyQt/Qt on a file server, all Windows client
computers have nothing installed on them, it's really useful when we need to
upgrade something (there is only one location to modify).
That would not work anymore if Qt had to be installed in its default
location.
I prefer the current approach, which installs PyQt and Qt.

Thanks for all your hard work !