[PyQt] pyqtdeploy working environment

Sébastien RAMAGE sramage at poifindus.com
Fri Apr 15 14:16:52 BST 2016

I tried with Python 3.5.0 and the last pyqtdeploy from hg and miracle no
problem with time module but I still get problem adding xmlrpc.client ,
socketmodule.c don't get compiled :

In file included from ../Python-3.5.0/Modules/socketmodule.c:265:0:

../Python-3.5.0/Modules/socketmodule.h:83:23: fatal error: linux/can.h:
No such file or directory

#include <linux/can.h>

^

compilation terminated.