[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v5.6 Released

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Apr 24 17:11:42 BST 2016

Hi,

I just tried the Windows installer on Windows 10. Trying to start the QtWebEngine based
web browser of eric I get the error

"Could not find QtWebEngineProcess.exe."

and the application crashes. The same happens with eric, if the HTML file previewer is
activated and a HTML file is loaded in an editor.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Detlev

On Sunday 24 April 2016, 16:24:38 Phil Thompson wrote:
> PyQt v5.6 has been released. This adds support for Qt v5.6.0.
>
> Warehouse is having problems at the moment so wheels aren't yet available.
> I'll send another email when they are.
>
> Phil
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de