[PyQt] Has anyone successfully used pyqtdeploy to deploy to mobile?

Chandrakant Gopalan chandrakant.gopalan at pinogy.com
Wed Apr 27 14:49:41 BST 2016

Hi David,
Thanks very much for your reply. Its the same thing for us, we are pretty much tied to Qt, so we cannot use Kivy at this point. We dont use Numpy at this point, but use a lot of other installed packagaes, so I am sure we will run into some challenges.

Glad to know that theres a path (even though unclear) for iOS and Android. I have had big challenges with the Qt-PyQt ecosystem in trying to make a Qt executable using pyqtdeploy. I am thinking of using pyinstaller for deploying desktop apps, and re-evaluate pyqtdeploy later for mobile platforms.

Thanks
Chandrakant