[PyQt] QrcPath: pathlib for Qt Resource System

Ilya Kulakov kulakov.ilya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:06:27 BST 2016

David,

It's designed to be simple if you are familiar with pathlib.

Should be pretty straightforward to pack with pyqtdeploy, you only need to specify all qrc_pathlib's files to be included.
I didn't test it on iOS, but it should work perfectly fine there.

Let me know if you will have any problem packaging it with pyqtdeploy.