[PyQt] Crash after deletelater in scene

oliver oliver.schoenborn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 05:07:02 BST 2016

On Aug 6, 2016 04:11, "Zhao Lee" <redstone-cold at 163.com> wrote:

> make sure your graphicsitem (actually a graphicsobject) won't be used or
referenced anymore by other code before you deletelater() it

Thx for reply. I will have a second look, I couldn't find any first time
around.

> 在2016年08月06 13时42分, "oliver"<oliver.schoenborn at gmail.com>写道:
>>

>> Does anyone have tricks to share to identify the cause of puqt app crash
after calling deleteLater on a graphicsitem (actually a graphicsobject),
after having removed it from the scene. If we don't call deletelater after
removeItem, it works better temporarily, but eventually does crash (and it
looks like the removed item got painted after removal!).