[PyQt] pyqt5-tools uploaded to PyPi (still just Designer)

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Aug 15 15:13:49 BST 2016

Hi Kyle,

great work. However, I would like to express some wishes for extension of this wheel.

1. Provide other tools as well (Qt Linguist, Qt Assistant, release and the QtHelp tools).
2. Provide wheels for the other platforms supported by PyQt5.
3. Include the Qt development documentation in the wheel.

I know it is a long list but that would get rid of the need to install a complete Qt development environment.

Regards,
Detlev