[PyQt] pyqtdeploy: library not found for -lQtCore

David Beck dbeck at ualberta.ca
Fri Feb 5 14:53:00 GMT 2016

Hello,

I found this in the mailing list archives from last May. I’m having exactly the same problem on a Mac (OS 10.11) with a Homebrew installation of Qt/PyQt and Python 3.5.1. I infer that there’s a solution to the problem implicit here (?). Would someone be able to spell it out for a newbie?

Thanks

David