[PyQt] QML Plugins Missing from Linux Wheel

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:57:34 BST 2016

Den 13 juni 2016 5:49 em skrev "Elvis Stansvik" <elvstone at gmail.com>:

> Den 13 juni 2016 4:19 em skrev "Arjen Hiemstra" <a.hiemstra at ultimaker.com
>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > We just tried out the new wheels for PyQt5. After some fiddling with
pip we
> > managed to get it installed, which is awesome. However, we found out
that the
> > copy of Qt included in the wheels is missing all QtQuick plugins. Is
this
> > intentional or just an oversight?
>
> I've been meaning to try it out myself, but would also need those, so I'm
interested as well.

Or rather, I actually don't quite know which of the QtQuick modules we make
use of that have C++ plugin parts in them, but we're using at least

QtQuick.Window
QtQuick.Layouts
QtQuick.Window
QtQuick.Controls

Probably a couple more. And I would guess several (all?) of them have
plugin parts.

Elvis