[PyQt] PYQTDESIGNERPATH in Windows?

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Tue Mar 1 01:20:39 GMT 2016

In Linux I set my environment as below and my widgets show up nicely in
Designer.

     export
PYQTDESIGNERPATH="/epc/t/121/st/epyq:/epc/t/121/st/epyq/widgets"

In Windows I have tried a few permutations of the following: with double
quotes, forward slashes, back slashes, double back slashes...

     set
PYQTDESIGNERPATH=C:\epc\t\134\st\epyq;C:\epc\t\134\st\epyq\widgets
     set PYTHONPATH=C:\epc\t\134\st\epyq;C:\epc\t\134\st\epyq\widgets"

Regardless, my widgets do not show up in Designer.

My repository is available at: https://github.com/altendky/st

I use the venv.py script to setup my virtual environment including
downloading libraries and setting up slightly adjusted scripts to
activate the environment.  In these scripts I set the variables for
Designer as above.

Any recommendations on what to try next?

Cheers,
-kyle