[PyQt] Design plugins in Windows

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Mon Mar 28 22:47:55 BST 2016

While my Designer widgets work quite nicely in Linux (thank you) I am
unable to get them working in Windows.  I have tried many permutations
of / and \ and quotes or not in PYQTDESIGNERPATH.  I also located my
files in one of the default path locations
(C:\Users\IEUser\.designer\plugins\python).  In no case do they show up
within Designer (pyqt5.dll is listed as a plugin).  Any recommendations
on how to debug/resolve this before I attempt to rebuild pyqt5.dll with
debug statements written to a file?  My widgets/plugins are available on
GitHub [1].

Thank you for any suggestions you care to share.

Cheers,
-kyle

[1]
https://github.com/altendky/st/tree/fda167f20081ba0f24293d71535b68b2e6954bb0/epyq/widgets