[PyQt] Access Python QObject from QML fails to convert on second call

Fabian Sturm f at rtfs.org
Thu May 19 19:05:46 BST 2016

Hello Phil!

Thanks for looking into my code. Unfortunately your suggestion did not
help me. I still see the error. I just updated the code on github with
your suggested change. Changing between different values in the
combobox for a couple of times still triggers the bug :-(

Changed source:

    NameRole = Qt.UserRole + 1
    _roles = {
        NameRole: b"name",