[PyQt] PyQt 5.7 missing libraries for Qt Quick Controls 2 Workaround?

Caleb Pineur caleb.pineur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:55:51 BST 2016

I've been trying that, but I haven't had much luck. I used dependency
walker (I'm on windows) on the qtquickcontrols2plugin.dll and it
indeed showed I was missing the same two libs as the other thread. I
copied those over from the Qt install, but I'm getting the same error.

If you have any suggestions on which files to copy and to where, I'll
reinstall PyQt and try from again from a clean install.