[PyQt] Rederer for pdf files in pyqt windows

MWS miragewebstudio12 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 11:41:21 BST 2016

Hello,

I am looking for a pdf rendering tool in pyqt app for my project.
Because i mainly worked on Linux pyqt poppler was my choice but since
the solution is to be deployed on win7 and above, i find the
installation of poppler very under-documented atleast for my level which
is not very high.  As no headway in that way. Also looked at muPDf but
not very helpful for installation on win python.

If you could guide me to any documentation or project or library which
can be easily deployed both and linux and windows for pyqt i would be
very thankful.

George