[PyQt] How can I do when a button is pressed jump to another page

shiwen shi.safari at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 09:49:07 BST 2017

Hi all,

This is Shiwen, newbie in PyQt.

I want to do very simple information collect use PyQt. When user input
their name or something they put next button then jump to another page.
A lot windows are opened pretty annoying, *I am not sure what to do show
all my label or button in main window.*

For example, first of all, I want user  to input their name and address,
then press next button jump to welcome page. *During this process, no
new window will be opened*.

What should I do about this? Any advice will be appreciate.

Thanks, have a nice day!

BR,

Shiwen