[PyQt] Type map for python to Qt?

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Fri Feb 3 22:19:08 GMT 2017

A slightly related question. For my SIP generator, I'm working on
partially-automated %MappedType support for QMap/QList/Q<otherstuff> and
also fixed size arrays (1D for now, maybe more later). For the fixed size
arrays, I'm looking for input on how to represent them in Python, i.e. as
tuples or lists. My instinct is to go with tuples, but would be interested
to hear other ideas.

Also, I see the SIP5 roadmap talks about fixed array support: what is the
plan there?