[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v5.8 and SIP v4.19.1 Released

Timothy W. Grove tim_grove at sil.org
Thu Feb 16 11:50:25 GMT 2017

Thanks Phil!

I'm pleased to see a couple of issues I've had disappear, but I've seen
a new one on Windows 10 with Myanmar script, where the text layout seems
"squished" together and sometimes text is lost to the left-hand side of
a window; I'm seeing this in line edits and table lists. I don't know if
this list accepts attachments, but I've added one to show what I'm
seeing. Probably a Qt issue, but thought I'd mention it here first. No
problems with macOS.

Best regards,
Tim