[PyQt] Empty bindings...what am I doing wrong?

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Tue Feb 21 20:25:17 GMT 2017

Phil,

Following up, my problems were down to a simple issue of the directory
structure/incorrect placement of the __init__.py files.

But on the subject of Python3, I could not find anything explicit on
how to control the Python version. I see there is a "-x Py_v3" which I
get from doing a "from PyQt5.QtCore import PYQT_CONFIGURATION". So, is
the idea that I pick the right copy of PyQt5, and the correct SIP
flags will be set, or is there more to it?

Thanks, Shaheed