[PyQt] Overriding QNetworkAccessmanager

Marcos Dione m.dione at servicemagic.eu
Thu Jan 12 17:44:51 GMT 2017

On jeudi 12 janvier 2017 17:40:37 CET Phil Thompson wrote:
> On 12 Jan 2017, at 4:47 pm, Marcos Dione <m.dione at servicemagic.eu> wrote:
> >
> > 	I'm trying to override the QNetworkAccesManager class so I can capture the QNetworRequest's and QNetworkReply'es that go through it, but my methods are not being called:
>
> ...because the C++ functions are not virtual and so cannot be overridden.

	Thanks Phil for your answer. I was able to override QNetworkAccesManager.createRequest(), which is virtual and, either QWebPage uses that directly, or the other methods call it.  All in all, it worked perfectly. Thanks for the hint. Cheers,

		-- Marcos.

---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Thank you