[PyQt] QTableWidget: set column widths

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 22:08:11 GMT 2017

Rich,

It inherits QTableView. Have a look there.

Regards,
Tony.

On Tue, 2017-01-17 at 13:57 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:

   I've read the QTableWidget Class Reference looking to learn how to set the
column widths (relative to each other so they adjust when the application
window changes size). Can't find it. Searched the page for 'size' and
'column width' and found the only size references are to row and column
number.

   Please point me to a doc that informs me how to adjust column widths.

Rich

Tony Arnold | IT Security Analyst | University of Manchester | IT Services | T: +44 (0) 161 275 6093 | M: +44 (0) 773 330 0039 | E: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk