[PyQt] Issue with PyQt5 wheel on Windows

Jones, Bryan bjones at ece.msstate.edu
Thu Jan 19 16:53:12 GMT 2017

Works great on plain Python 3.5.2 (32-bit) that I've installed.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Hadrien Mary <marelo64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could someone from the PyQt dev team could comment on this ? Do people
> having Windows can run PyQt easily with or without Anaconda ?
>
> Thank you for your help !
>

> --
> HadiM
>
> On 18 January 2017 at 18:09, Cody Scott <cody at perspexis.com> wrote:
>
>> I have tried re-installing Anaconda 4.2.0 and install PyQt5==5.7.1 right
>> away or installing PyQt5==5.7 right away and they gives me the same issues.
>>
>> PyQt5==5.7.1 says missing .dll when I import for example from PyQt5
>> import QtCore
>>
>> PyQt5==5.7 shows the stopped working window from Windows.
>>
>> On 13 Jan 2017 12:22 p.m., "Hadrien Mary" <marelo64 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well I can't do that since I don't have the "Python has stopped working"
>>> error using 5.7.1.
>>>
>>> Ideally I would like to use the conda-forge package but they don't have
>>> Qt5 yet :-(
>>>

>>> --
>>> HadiM

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi state, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)