[PyQt] PyQt5 5.7.1. Possibly BUG - QGraphicsScene/View graphical/visual glitches

Dariusz Makowski dariusz1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:42:38 GMT 2017

Hey

Using it 1st time so apologise for any weird errors in my submission.

In any case I have a QGraphicsView/Scene node editor system. I use
widgets/checkboxes/lineedits/other in my view with QRectItem as a parent.

When I upgraded from 5.4.x to 5.7.1 I can notice some visual glitches.
When I zoom in/out pan around the drawing of widgets gets messed up.

I'm using dockwidget to hold my node editor and other things.

Attached a jpg example of issue.

Is that a bug, or I need to change some settings on Scene/View?

Using:

self.setRenderHint(QPainter.Antialiasing)
self.setViewportUpdateMode(QGraphicsView.SmartViewportUpdate)self.setTransformationAnchor(QGraphicsView.AnchorUnderMouse)
self.setResizeAnchor(QGraphicsView.AnchorUnderMouse)
self.setDragMode(QGraphicsView.ScrollHandDrag)

Regards

Dariusz

--
DARIUSZ MAKOWSKi