[PyQt] StandardButtonBox: move from QMainWindow to each tab

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 25 23:24:09 GMT 2017

   The MainWindow (QMainWindow) contains a cenrtalwidget (QWidget) in which
is placed a tabnotebook (QTabWidget) with 5 tabs. At the bottom of the
centralwidget is a QDialogButtonBox called buttonBox with the
QStandardButtons of OK and Cancel.

   I want to put an instance of the QStandardButtons within each notebook tab
rather than outside the tabs in the containing centralwidget.

   If I delete that QDialogButtonBox, and place OK and Cancel buttons in each
notebook tab, how do I specify their default behaviors? The Properties
Manager does not display any signals and slots for these buttons.

   A pointer to a reference will be much appreciated.

Rich