[PyQt] Getting pyqtdeply to work with current homebrew

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:18:52 GMT 2017

Ah now I see. I had a difficult time following the description of the sysroot folder and variable in the Tutorial section of the user guide. It was hard to understand what all should go in there. Considering the sysroot chapter is at the end of the user guide, maybe it would help to put a link to it within the first paragraph referencing $SYSROOT in the Tutorial chapter?

We'll see how it goes with the build-sysroot.py, or manual building...