[PyQt] Adding custom sip module to pyqtdeploy

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 22:14:45 GMT 2017

The sip docs still point to pyqtconfig which seems to have been removed in PyQt5. I checked out configure.py from QScintilla for a current example and got a little lost in the TargetConfig class. How does one achieve the following with sip and PyQt5?

# Create the Makefile.  The QtGuiModuleMakefile class provided by the
# pyqtconfig module takes care of all the extra preprocessor, compiler and
# linker flags needed by the Qt library.
makefile = pyqtconfig.QtGuiModuleMakefile(
    configuration=config,
    build_file=build_file,
    installs=installs
)