[PyQt] make error when statically building Python for cross-compiling to android from linux

Kálmán Viktor viktorvector at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:04:41 BST 2017

If you check the 'pyqtdeploy\python\configurations\patches' it has patches
up to 3.5.3 and in theory (at least that is what I've read in the docs)
Python 3.6 does not need any patches for Android.

However in my personal experience even Python 3.5.3 doesn't compile on
certain Android targets without doing extra patches.